COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Class arrival & access
- All dancers to arrive at least 10 minutes before their class begins to allow time for screening.
- Temperatures will be taken and recorded and a few screening questions asked.
- Please remember to social distance. Even though we love our hugs please refrain from touching each other and other people’s property.
- Dancers entering class will need to sanitise hands (foot-operated sanitisers have been provided at entrance).
- Dancers will only be allowed to access the studio once the previous class has vacated the area.
- Dancers are not allowed to attend class if unwell or displaying any temperature or flu-like symptoms.
- No parents or other visitors will be allowed into the lessons.
- If needing to remain on the property during classes, parents may remain in their cars in the parking area or in the shade of the studio garden once dancers have vacated the area.
- Dancers may not dance barefoot or in socks and need to wear either dance shoes or trainers.
- All dancers are to bring their own LABELLED and FILLED water bottles and snacks (if needed).
- No sharing of food.
- Dancers to also bring their own Theraband and exercise mat where required as no communal items are allowed. New exercise mats are available to purchase.
- Please refrain from bringing unnecessary items/large bags to class – only above named items can be accommodated. These items to be kept in allocated pigeon holes in solarium and nothing to be left on studio floor.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times.
- A clean mask to be worn at each class (any mask worn at school/out that day should not be worn).
- As a precautionary measure, we will have a stock of disposal masks at the studio and these, if taken, will be noted and charged to the dancer’s account.
- Dancers will be allocated outside time, with permission, if needing a short breathing break.
- Bathroom to be used only when necessary and hands to be sprayed before and after door handles are touched.
- Sanitiser and paper towel will be supplied and used paper towel to be placed in closed pedal bin.
Studio sanitation & ventilation
- Due to the permanent installation of two UV Sani Discs/Lights, studio air will be undergoing constant sanitising.
- Door handles will be sanitised between classes as an extra precaution.
- Dancers should refrain from touching the dance barre unless requested to do so by the teacher.
- Windows will be kept open to encourage good ventilation and constant airflow.
- Air conditioners will only be used once the appropriate filters are in place and only to be operated by the teacher in charge.
- If the weather is cool, please make sure you have something warm to wear if needed.
Other important information
- Classes will be limited in size so it is important for everyone to stick to their allocated/agreed lesson day/time. This should afford every dancer the opportunity of equal in-studio dance attendance.
- 24 hours’ notice will be required for non-attendance at your allocated dance day/time. This is as a consideration should others wish to attend at that time in your place.
- Please check the class days/times and arrive at correct designated class. If any changes are needed please discuss with us so that we may try to accommodate you.
- Those not in studio attendance during the rotation of such will need to participate via the usual Zoom connection.
We are committed to safety first at all times.